It is crucial to know how to do the housework well to create cozy environments, to avoid any disease, and to keep the house tidy. Therefore, you need to do the housework thoroughly regularly, but you sometimes have a hard time starting where to clean first in order not to miss any area although a certain method of cleaning the house never presents because it is one of the ways to live a healthy lifestyle.
How to Do the Housework Thoroughly
You spend time with your family at home eating, sleeping, and having a good time together. However, dirt, dust, and bacteria in the house make you and your family feel uncomfortable and get infected by viruses.
Therefore, we provide you with some tips to do the thorough housework in order for the house to be comfortable as follows.
- Start doing the housework by cleaning your bathroom first because you should always keep that area clean. Remember to clean all parts of the bathroom area by using antiseptic-containing cleanser liquid instead of just brushing them without the cleanser liquid. Also, you have to change your puffs and wash your towels, bathroom curtains, and doormats at least twice a week.
- Another step is to wash the laundry everyday to get rid of the dirt on the dirty clothes.
- Clean the kitchen area using cleanser liquid, the refrigerator both inner and outer parts, and rubbish bins, and change the dishwashing sponge regularly. Separate the cooking tools for vegetables and meat, especially the chopping boards you use for cutting vegetables and chopping raw meat.
- Clean the bedroom by changing the bed sheet, pillow cases, blankets, and bed cover regularly. Dry the pillows and the bed regularly to avoid humidity which later can cause lices and molds to appear. Always open the windows in the morning for better air circulation.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to clean the sofas’ gaps, especially for sofas made from clothes.
- Clean the other furniture in the house such as electronic items, televisions, washing machines, microwaves, and so on regularly in order to avoid dust, bacteria, or waste on the gaps of the furniture and the electronic items.
- Always clean the floor every day and every time it gets dirty either the open floor or the floor under furniture by getting all family members scheduled to do the cleaning and to move such big furniture.
- Manage to schedule all family members to clean big wardrobes, if available, in turn.
- Such animals and insects as ants, cockroaches, spiders, louses, mites, and mice may wander around your house, but you can wipe them out using trapping tools and disinfectant which is safe for people’s health and is appropriate for the target animal. Furthermore, you need to keep your food away before using the disinfectant and avoid overusing it.
Simple Tips for a Cleaner, Tidier House
It is everyone’s dream to have a clean, tidy house and here are some simple, time-saving tips to do it.
- Provide your house with sufficient cleaning tools such as brooms, mops, dusters, and cleansing liquids.
- Always remember to get rid of the usually-neglected little things such as used papers, scattered stuff, dust at the room corners, and spider webs on ceilings.
- Start creating clean behavior from yourself. If you are a type of a messy, dirty person, your house surely will not be clean.
- Do your activities at home at the right places to avoid making a mess. For instance, you eat on a dining table, read books on a desk, and so on.
- Keep your collection items in special shelves. Do not keep buying items when your shelves are full because you will only waste your time cleaning them.
- You must do the housework regularly without letting the house get dirty. For example, when you see scattered, dusty stuff, you have to clean them right away.
- Focus on cleaning one room first before moving to clean the other rooms in order not to miss any part of the house.
- Another tip is to keep only useful stuff at home, which means that you should get rid of useless stuff at home either by handing them over to your friends and relatives or donating them to the needy.
- Storage facilities such as cupboards, shelves, and drawers are good ideas to keep the house clean.
- If you and family are travel lovers who are seldom at home and work on tight schedules, you will need to use cleaning services.
It is true that a clean, healthy, comfortable house is everyone’s dream. However, you should manage to keep your house clean every time, especially the hidden areas. Therefore, you had better follow the simple tips above to do the thorough housework well.